News and events
April 2-THE INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S BOOK DAY
“Every child should have favorite books!” - With this message we create books in our foundation. Children with visual impairments, like all other children, need books - kind, funny and colorful. However, it’s very important to take into account all the peculiarities of their visual and tactile perception.
In the creation of our books, we always set ourselves great goals and there are some of them which are obligatory for us:
- Lively and warm drawings of the artist.
- Beautiful poems of the poet.
- Amazing pop-up constructions
- Lovely voices of actors.
- The music reflecting the most subtle movements of the soul, selected by the music editor.
- The mental and physical contribution of each employee for whom his or her work is part of a larger common cause.
- And, of course, the help of kind hearted people who support the publication of books and give them to children - patrons and sponsors.
And, of course, the most important thing in this chain is our little readers! Their emotions from meeting the book, joy and delight – are the most important reward for all of us.
Dear young readers, thank you for your love of books!
The Foundation team congratulates everyone on this wonderful holiday!